Playstation Plus Membership

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sulliman • Dec 11, 2012.

1. sulliman

sullimanNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have a Playstation Plus membership? I see it advertised all of the time on my PS3. It looks like you get access to new games every month along with discounts on other games and expansion packs. For $50 a year, it seems like a pretty good deal.

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do. It depends on where you live and what are your tastes in games, I guess. I'm pretty happy with my subscription, but then again, the European PSN+ subscribers get (imho) much better games. I've been subscribed since june and got really nice titles like Red Dead Redemption, Deus Ex 3, InFamous 2, Crysis 2, Batman AC and Darksiders.. so I'm happy. :) USA seems to get more "cheaper" games though, usually indie titles and such.

3. Justyn Mendoza

Justyn MendozaNew Member

Threads:
    I'm not a subscriber, but it still seems like the best deal for the content it delivers. I'm always on PSS (Play Station Store) to look at new titles or the full downloadable games. They have really great deals for the plus members. So good in fact I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot by not having one. There collection of classic PS One titles is by far the best I've seen. If I can generally get about 70% to 40% of a title i'll jump right on it. The savings are by far the best I've seen compared to either brick and mortar companies or the ones that let you buy them online. I have to hand it to Sony. They did a great job setting up this form of gaming subscription.

4. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I feel like we are looking at different stores here. Both European and USA stores had only around 20% off max (usually only 10% off) for PS+ subscribers. Are you sure you aren't looking at cumulative discount?