Pop Weaver Popcorn

Discussion in Product Reviews started by dconklin • Aug 21, 2012.

1. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    We are popcorn Fanatics here, well the kids and I are - the honey doesn't eat it. When we make popcorn for a movie at home, we make 3 bags of microwave popcorn at a time! I found that the Pop Weaver popcorn from Walmart is pretty decent for the price! You just can't beat a box of 24 bags for $5, as much as I am not a Walmart fan. It has become our favorite because of how much we eat when we make it.

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I've never tried Pop Weaver. Do they have kettle corn too? I love eating kettle corn, chocolate and lemonade. It's my sinful combination! We are a huge popcorn family too. There is a popcorn store here in my town and we go wild there, but it's $8 for a small bag so it's a rare treat. Thanks for sharing! I'm always clipping coupons and looking for new ways to save. Every little bit helps!

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    We get our popcorn from Walmart now, too. They definately have the best price, 8 bags of Pop Weaver for $2! It is pretty good popcorn, too. We don't make it too often so I just couldn't see getting a popcorm maker. Just one bag of microwave popcorn is perfect for the two of us to share.

4. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I really like popcorn but it has to be hot/warm for me to enjoy it. I don't like cold popcorn out of the shops, I like mine out of the microwave.:)

5. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    24 bags for $5? That's really not bad at all. I've seen coupons for Pop Weaver before, too, so you could get it even cheaper if you kept an eye out.

6. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    Not tried Pop Weaver, but I will have to say that it's probably one of the only brands we haven't tried. The hubby likes Orville Redenbacher, the kind with the butter drizzle to go on top, but this can get somewhat expensive: 2 bags is $3. Going to have to give this one a good try. THanks for the heads up on this.

7. writer811

writer811Active Member

Threads:
    I'm the same way with my popcorn! I have had Pop Weaver before and I do like it but my absolute favorite is movie theatre popcorn. They are very liberal with their butter distribution. I also enjoy making my own popcorn in a pot. I just buy a bag of kernals that don't have the butter or salt on them yet. Oddly though, I do prefer popcorn that has already been prepared by someone else.

8. melissa

melissaMember

Threads:
    I have a weaver and I love it as well! I cant get enough popcorn so its perfect for me :) Everyone else in my fam cant stand it so im the only one who uses it

9. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks. I have not tried Pop Weaver, but it sounds as if it might be good. I usually purchase Pop Secret. It's not as good a value, as the orices stated from Pop Weaver. Thanks.