Popular destinations

Discussion in Travel started by ExpertAdvice • Oct 10, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    We all love to travel, and we would alll want to experience a "new" place each time we travel, for some of us, we may want to visit a favorite place more than once, whatever the reason we have for travelling, we love it. Some of the most popular destinations on the Earth, are: Africa, North,South and Central America, Asia,Antarctica,the Caribbean and Bermuda- you name it!
    Please share the most beautiful place you ever visited and the reason why it is beautiful. :)

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would like to suggest these place for people afflicted with a severe case of wanderlust (or the backpacker syndrome, as I would like to call it):
    1. Kyoto, Japan in spring and autumn (see the best of the Sakura trees, bask in the wonder of pagodas and fortified Tokugawa era castles and eat sumptuous Nihon ryori).
    2. Gyeonggi-do, Korea (travel back in time by visiting the old village and munch the some of the most mouth-watering dishes including kimbap, toppoki and ramyeun).
    3. Sentosa, Singapore (they say overrated, but truly a marvelous creation that only proves there's so much more to the human brain than we know; a trip to the Universal Studios is something you shouldn't miss).

3. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    We have been to many beautiful places over the years but I think the most beautiful was Mexico. We did stay at a resort so I'm basing my opinion on that fact only. I do know that the out skirts can be a little rough. The resort and the beach were beautiful and we enjoyed our time there and would love to go back. :)

Danyel :)

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    ExpertAdvice! xTinx has shared very helpful post for you and other tourists. I think she is absolutely right. Furthermore I would like to tell you some places of India. It is located in Asia and it has many beautiful and incredible places. Here I am going to share their names. I hope you will like them very much.
    Kufri
    Darjeeling
    Sikkim
    Shimla
    Ooty
    They all have terrific views. They attracts the all people around the world.

5. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Golif321! I am pleased to know that you liked my post and became impressed with my effort. Actually I am a tourist and I try to share information about the tourist point of view. I like to mention each and every thing in my post. Here I am going to share the names of the most famous places of Shimla. I am sure you will find them pretty and attractive.
    I. The Mall and the Ridge Road in Shimla
    II. Jakhoo Hill
    III. Shimla State Museum
    IV. Summer Hill
    V. Christ Church
    VI. Annandale
    VII. Tara Devi Temple
    VIII. Daranghati Sanctuary
    IX. Wild Flower Hall
    X. Chadwick Waterfalls

6. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hay Ashlee ! you shared such a massive information here. It seems to be you had great interest and knowledge about India's attractive places...Isn't it?? Shared info is really impressive. Here i would like to add my favourite travel destinations as well.
    New York
    Canada
    Paris
    Indonesia
    China
    America

7. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes you are right Kylrey! Actually I have been to India several times, that’s why I have some knowledge about this country. Actually this country has lots of tourist attractions and ancient architectures and I am a big fan of these types of places. Anyhow! here I am going to talk about your favorite destinations and first of all I would love to talk about Indonesia because it is a nice tourist attraction in the Asia. When I took its name, I recalled the memories that I have got from the Bali trip. Have you ever visited the Bali beaches of this region?

8. ExpertAdvice

Threads:
    Oh boy! I sure have to include these places in my bucket list. I have heard of Singapore and how well decorated and clean it is, also, everyone there is a millionaire I hear? lol, boy, must be paradise. What or who says that Sentosa, Singapore is overrated? I would loved to hear that view on why that is so. Thanks so much for your feedback @xTinx

9. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Expert Advice! Singapore is the hub tourism industry. It attracts the thousand of people every year. It has numerous attractions for all ages. I have been there twice a time in my life and it never disappoints me. Its botanical gardens always give me the soothing effects and tranquility. Its all other places have great views and they attract the all visitors.

10. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee! You are absolutely right about Indonesia it is one of most prominent attraction for tourists. I have been there numerous of times yet. Bunaken, Gili Islands,Komodo National Park and ofcourse Bali these beaches are one of my favourite travel destinations.

11. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kylrey! I know Indonesia is a great country with the broad tourist attractions. Its fresh seafood is very famous among this region. Have you ever tasted its fresh seafood variety or other dishes? If yes so, I want to know about your favorite restaurant name and its specific dish. Furthermore tell me how did you find Komodo National Park?

12. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    ExpertAdvice ! Can you tell me about the Bermuda region? I heard about this region that it is not a safe place to go there. I heard about Bermuda triangles in the news. Do you know anything about it? If yes then share it with me. I am interested to know?

#12Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  13. ExpertAdvice

Threads:
    Hey @Ashlee, I have heard of Singapore, I here that is it really nice there, very rich and of course luxurious. I also hear about the very cool environmental attractions there :) I will definitely put this in mind. And @Roki123, I really do not know much about the Bermudian triangle. I have tried YouTube and Google and have found nothing substantially about it there, if I find something I bring it up. Thanks for the post by the way!

14. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    If you like beaches and secluded places to be at peace with nature.. the Philippines is becoming part of the top countries to visit. EL NIDO in Palawan offers so many stunning islands to visit. You can do island hopping and be alone there if you want to really experience nature. If you are get bored of seeing the beauty of the islands, you can choose to do some underwater adventure as the scenery is as stunning as above it.

Also, there are some groups in the Philippines that promotes eco-tourism so you would enjoy the nature while still preserving them. The TAOPHILIPPINES is one of them. they have so many great and beautiful videos made to showcase what they do and entice you to experience the adventure. Google it if you are interested. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for backpackers and adventure seekers.

15. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Expert Advice! You must keep it in your mind. The Singapore is really an attractive island country with the broad range of tourist attractions. Its environment is pretty cool. There you can see numerous tourist spot according to your taste. Whenever you have a chance to go there so let it be.

16. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I have only been out of the country once, and I really loved Singapore. The Universal Studios there is one of the best amusement parks for me. Here in my country, the Philippines, there are so many beautiful places that you can visit. Beaches are very worth seeing here. :)

17. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    chiofthenorns! I agree with you Philippines is one of most prominent attractive spots,which offers plenty of attractions specially for nature lover it is just like a dreamy destination. After reading your post i think you had lot of knowledge about its attractive places. Am i right chiofthenorns?? I am very curious to know about Best natural attractions of this region.

18. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah you are right Kylrey! Philippines is the really a great place and offers plenty of tourist attractions.
    Here i am going to share the names of its famous attractions. I hope you will like them all during your trip.
    I. Batanes
    II. Palaui Island
    III. Kalinga
    IV. Coron
    V. El Nido

19. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    ExpertAdvice ! If you are thinking about to visit the Singapore then you should go for Singapore flyer, Jurong bird park , Wild Wild Wet and underwater world Singapore. I also agree with Ashlee you should be go there to spend a good time... Don't miss to take you camera with you during your tour.

20. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Pola123! You are right that “The Empire State building” and “Statue of liberty” they both are magnificent places of this region. After seeing your post I assumed that you have immense information about the New York, its attractions and malls. What will you say about? I want to know about your favorite restaurant and the favorite dish of this region.