Portable Bluetooth Speakers?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by troutski • Aug 10, 2014.

1. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do any of you guys use portable bluetooth speakers?

I was interested in buying a speaker or two for personal use, and I've never owned one before. I have a pretty high budget, so price isn't a major concern for me. I'm looking for great sound, decent range, and extra little features. If you've got any recommendations, then I'd be glad to hear about them. A little information on your experiences with these devices would be helpful, too.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I bought one from Microlab just last Christmas and it still works great until now. The sound is decent and I love that it has a slide out dock for placing your phone in. Also, there is an earphone plug available for when you are trying to conserve battery so you don't have to rely just Bluetooth alone. The best thing about it is that it's really cheap, I got mine for just around $50.

Microlab_MD212_Front_White_Main.

3. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I have the DKnight Magicbox. It's easily the best Bluetooth speaker I have had. The audio quality is excellent. The bass isn't muddy and the quality doesn't suffer when you turn up the volume. The only thing that irks me is the annoying voice when you turn on the device. I have no idea why they would do that. Hearing that voice gets really irritating after some time. But other than that, I highly recommend the Magicbox. It costs 100 bucks.