Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by BlacKnight1090 • Mar 17, 2014.

1. BlacKnight1090

BlacKnight1090Member

Threads:
    Is there anyone else out there who pre-ordered this treasure? It ships in less than 48 hours. I was excited since early last year when there was speculation of it being a remake...despite it not being done (wasn't expecting that to be true) I'm content with this HD remaster. It's been too many years since I got to play either one of them. Both of these games are stashed with some of my other classics. Sad part is that even IF I wanted to hook up my PS2 to play, it'd just load up with no picture. =/ I tried it a couple years ago and it's just all audio. Anyway, this will scratch an itch I had for a while. That and I welcome the tweaks as well as the fact it's going to be on my PS Vita! Always liked carrying around my RPG's and the handheld is perfect fit for it. So if you're going to get your hands on a copy, what version will you get? PS3 or PS Vita? I'm just a 23 year old trying to relive some memories. =p

2. RaidAurora

RaidAuroraMember

Threads:
    I am so glad I am not the only person super hype about Final Fantasy X's remaster. I have not ordered it yet; but I can guarantee you I'll be getting the PS3 edition when it comes out. I'm 20 years old and some of my fondest gaming memories are of playing through Final Fantasy X. It's one of the most emotional and gorgeous games of all time. The island-fantasy theme and architecture alone deserve awards, but I think my heart still breaks every time I listen to Jecht's spheres left behind for Tidus.

3. Scottf13

Scottf13Member

Threads:
    I'm going to get this in a few months, I have a backlog of games right now, but I definitely want to see if the remastered look is worth the hype.

4. BlacKnight1090

BlacKnight1090Member

Threads:
    ^^^^ I don't blame you. I actually have too many myself...Though I couldn't help myself by getting this one. Looks like I'll be juggling more games with this addition.

This is exactly why I called it gold. The game was already rich with BEAUTIFUL scenes. The way they animated the cutscenes was just over the top at the time. Every visual down to the entricate details of the lands you mentioned were amazing. I think the most impressive thing about the game was that the story complimented all those components as perfect as it could be for the first installment into next-gen at the time. Just like you, I was drawn into the story those spheres told. You always would be left with questions as you picked them up which made you want to continue on to piece them together. It made childhood on gaming excellent and proved games could have value. My only problem is I didn't elect for day 1 delivery. I will have to wait maybe another day or 2 before the emotional rollercoaster. Ha.