Pro Complex Gainer

Discussion in Product Reviews started by orz • Oct 22, 2013.

1. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Bought some of this stuff to try and help me gain weight, its pretty pricey stuff at $80+ but is top quality stuff and made by the reputable supplement company Optimum Nutrition. I have a hard time eating food and squeezing additional calories into my diet but this stuff has around 750calories if I remember correctly if you drink it with milk and its only around 600-700ML which isn't a whole lot to drink. It goes down well and I didn't have any acne/stomach problems, this stuff is smooth. You're recommended to do weight training 3x-5x per week and have a healthy diet in conjunction but with this stuff I gained 4kgs in a month which is a pretty good result for me!

Definitely not for everyone but from my experiences with this 5/5, it is pricey though once I get to my goal weight or close enough to it I'll take a break and see how my weight holds up.

2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I tried this for one cycle and I saw some good gains from it, but the taste wasn't really to my appeal. It was OK for the first few weeks, but it slowly got worse for some reason to the point where I had to hold my nose when drinking it.

taste 2/5
    results 4/5

3. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    What flavour did you get? I got Chocolate and it just tastes like a weird-chocolate-milk, not unbearable but going off reviews its meant to be the best flavour.