Project Management App

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by thatnewmommy • May 31, 2015.

1. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    There is an app on Windows Phone called Project Management. It is by Sonata Software North America Inc. Although the title is VERY generic and not very creative, the app comes in Handy when you have a lot of projects to do. It may have been created for project managers, but as a stay-at-home-mom who works on various personal/home/momtrepreneurial projects I have liked using it very much.

I use a vision board on which I have my projects written. These I like to break down into smaller tasks and this app does basically the same thing. It is so much easier to handle projects this way instead of looking at the big picture all at the same time.

I recommend the app if you have projects to work on. I'm 99% sure you will find it useful.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the review, but the app has a mere three reviews on the Windows Phone store, which is disappointing. I use Trello on my mobile and online to get things done as far as managing projects is concerned. I'm not sure if it's available on Windows Phone as an app, but it's probably the most popular option out there with plenty of customization options.

3. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I think I heard about it recently. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to check if it's available. =o)