Pros and cons of Primark

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by lizzief79 • Mar 24, 2014.

1. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    Primark is my daughter's favorite shop for clothes. I went for the first time ever the other week. To be honest, the size of the store and the amount of different products available completely overfaced me. It was not an experience I enjoyed. The other off-putting thing about Primark s that it has been in the news a lot recently for having clothes made cheaply abroad by workers on low pay who are working in unsafe conditions. On the other hand, the clothes are really cheap making it a good option for people on a budget like myself. What does everyone else think about this store.

2. sazzieh

sazziehNew Member

Threads:
    As a student it used to feel natural to me to flock to the cheapest possible shop to get my fashion fix. Since the controversy on the news about the working conditions of Primark factories I have been shopping elsewhere. I feel as though I would rather pay more for quality items which will last me a longer time and were produced ethically. The shopping experience is very frantic, especially in sale season. I once experienced a fight over a discounted rail of summer dresses, it was terrifying!