Protein Shakes and Bars

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by april222 • Apr 11, 2012.

1. april222

april222New Member

Threads:
    I am constantly on the lookout for protein shakes and protein bars. I almost always have to pay full price for these items as having a coupon seems to be a rare occurrence. If you happen to come across or know where I could find these types of coupons I would definitely appreciate it. Thanks.

2. kjscrafts

kjscraftsMember

Threads:
    I regularly find Zone Perfect and Pure coupons in the newspaper inserts like Red Plum and Smartsource. Sometimes they are also available on DontPayFull.com as printable coupons, especially the Pure ones. However, I usually find the best deal is to buy them in bulk at places like CostCo. The selection is limited there, though. For those that are particular about brand and flavor some sports and outdoor type stores will give a discount when you buy at least so many. One store I know that does that for sure is REI.

3. TheCause

TheCauseBanned

Threads:
    Try going to vitasprings.com
    They have a lot of protein shakes and bars.

Here are some codes:

Over 14000 Health Products at VitaSprings.com, Guaranteed Low Prices and Quality Service! Coupon Code VITASPRINGS1OFF to Get $1 Off on Any Order!

• VitaSprings.com Lifetime Coupon Code THX2OFF50 for $2 Off on Any Orders over $50!

• VitaSprings.com Lifetime Coupon Code VITASPRINGS6OFF for $6 OFF on Any Order over $70.

• VitaSprings.com Lifetime Coupon Code VITASPRINGS10OFF for $10 OFF on Any Order over $108.

• VitaSprings.com Lifetime Coupon Code VITASPRINGS15OFF for $15 OFF on Any Order over $140