PS4 or Xbox One?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by nuka cola • Jul 1, 2014.

1. nuka cola

nuka colaBanned

Threads:
    The title says it all, which new generation console do you prefer? I personally think the PS4 is a better gaming system, and a lot of people are going towards it. The Xbox One does look pretty cool in some ways, but it looks more like a full entertainment-type console instead of just gaming.

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    My 14 year old son is a gamer. He says that is very debatable, and he says there are good/bad points to both. The PS4 can play games, blu-rays, and DVDs. It doesn't require separate accessories like the XBOX Kinect. However, the PS4 does not have backwards capability. This means it can't play games from the first three PS consoles. It doesn't have a lot of games out yet, but that will change. The XBOX One is good if you want cable box and movies. You can have a duel screen like watch tv and play games at the same time. You can use your smartphone as a remote. The bad...it doesn't have backward capability. It can't play Blu-rays. The controller style is alittle off and a bit uncomfortable.
    Hope that helps!

3. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    The PS4. The Xbone is decent, but Microsoft is still trying to push their multimedia things which really bothers me. I'd rather that they focus on what is really important;the games. I mean, they're still shipping the Kinect as standard, yet there's no games that are really worth playing with it.

4. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    It's still a bit early in the console cycle to make a final judgement but I think the PS4 is the better option.
    It's a bit of a snowball effect but the PS4 has more users, which leads to developers wanting to work more with Sony, which leads to better games, which in turn leads back to more users going with the PS4.

5. moorecoby

moorecobyNew Member

Threads:
    xbox one is just trying to over do it really. ps4 is my choice and i always supported sony anyway.

6. Ridge

RidgeMember

Threads:
    I have a PS4. Admittedly largely due to personal preference.