Question For Small Breasted Women - Where Do You Buy Bras Online?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sissibombix • Sep 12, 2015.

1. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    When I say small breasted I mean really small breasts - I fit a 32 AA bra. I can't find my size in any store near me, and the online boutiques I researched have very high prices. I heard that asian bras were sized smaller than western bras, is that true? Please help me find a bra that fits and I can afford. I really want to save money as I am in university, so every penny counts and I can't be spending them on my boobs :(

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you tried any teen stores or departments at all? They are likely to have bras in this size and are likely to cost a little less to boot. Don't worry about the bras looking "childish", if anything, teen underwear seems to be getting rather racy these days.

3. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    The problem with being either small-breasted or outside of the sizing matrix (or both) is that a well-fitting bra will tend to be pricey, as you said. So I’m going to agree with the suggestion of trying out teen/junior stores and departments (especially as I believe @missbishi@missbishi and I are a similar size, so we know our itty bitty titty committee stuff hahaha).

I’d also suggest trying out bralettes and bandeaus. I’m still looking for a bralette I like, but bandeaus have been great for me in the meantime. They’re affordable, comfier than traditional bras (especially underwire) and quite cute.

4. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    I will try to find some bras in the teen departments of stores. Although, and I'm dreaming here, what I really wanted was a pushup bra in my size. I know there isn't a lot to push, but I just wanted to feel a little confident for a while.
    Thank you so much for your suggestions misshibi and LeopardJones :)

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Hi! I'm from an Asian country and I did notice that we have smaller sizes here. I think even the smallest size of 32A in America is still big here. Women here tend to be more petite and thus, smaller breast size. Since, it will be difficult to buy bras from here, I'd go with @missbishi@missbishi and @LeopardJones@LeopardJones suggestions. My sister is very thin and is a size 32A too. Her bras are non wire and they look like teen's bras. It works for her and she is actually comfortable in them!

6. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I like to buy bras from Sears. Playtex makes a bra called 1/2 sizes. So you can get 1/2 34 A or almost A cup. It's great. I'm not quite a full A and the 1/2 A fits great. I'm in Canada and I can order them online from Sears.ca. You can get them on sale for around $25.

7. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M.New Member

Threads:
    I buy all my bras from Gilly Hicks and have never looked back. The absolute BEST investment of my life.

I bought about 5 of their push-up bras about 8 years ago, paid their sky-high prices for all 5, and have never had to buy another bra since. Those are the only bras I have and wear. They have lasted all this time. Granted, I take very good care of them since I paid a lot of money for them. I wash them on the delicate cycle and rarely dry them in the dryer unless I am in a hurry. Otherwise I hang them on a hanger to dry. They are slightly padded push-up bras and the padding is still in tact and so is the underwire. No wires are twisting up or poking me during the day. They have their own drawer in my dresser and they are all laid in there neatly. I love these bras and they are beautiful.

All the other bras I've bought from other stores had all lost their shape and the underwires came out. Gilly Hicks turned out to be a VERY surprising and excellent investment. If you pay $30-$50 for one, at least you know you will never have to buy another one again.