Quickrewards - A Fast Paying Survey Site

Discussion in Hot Deals started by tiffaninichole • Nov 25, 2015.

1. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    I'm always on the lookout for good survey sites and I found a gem with QuickRewards. They pay a few hours after you request a payout and their customer service it top notch. Once I took a survey and at the end when I was supposed to get a confirmation, I got a message that said "Sorry, you don't qualify"! So I contacted customer service and they refunded me the money the survey was supposed to give me!

There is no minimum payout. You can request to get paid with as little as a penny in your account. You can either choose to get paid via gift cards through Amazon and restaurants and stuff, or you can have it sent to your Paypal account. I always choose PayPal and the payment goes through pretty quickly. Usually anywhere from 1-12 hours. With QuickRewards, I usually make around 5-12 dollars a day, which I think is pretty great for a survey site.

Click

to go directly to the site. I've uploaded a screenshot of my most recent cashouts, I hope I did it right! There hasn't been a day when I haven't had enough to cash out. These few dollars add up quickly and make a big difference for us! There have been times when we had to get by on $10 for the week and the money I made from Quick Rewards is literally what put food on the table.

Attached Files:

2. kittyssn24

kittyssn24New Member

Threads:
    very cool! thank you! I have done so at iPolls too you can do many here as well.

#2Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
  3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is good to find sites that pay in cash without having to spend days to accumlate enough points to get paid. Thanks for the site information, I will check them out.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Like everyone else I like money and the quicker to make money the better. I'll give it a try and see. Thanks for the tip. Have a wonderful holiday everyone and lets hope next year 2016 is a more prosperous and safe one. Thanks again!

5. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    I'm on iPolls as well and have accumulated around 36 bucks, but the problem is that only $15 of those dollars have been approved and the rest is basically in limbo. They take soooooooooooooo long to approve the money and even though I have $15, the only things available to me if I were to cashout right now are two crappy magazine subscriptions. LOL. You need to have at least $25 in order to get an Amazon gift card. And if you choose to get paid through PayPal, they take a percentage out of your payment. So although it's easy to rack up the money with iPoll, I'm not too thrilled with them because of those reasons.

6. slerie78

slerie78New Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing. I want to give it a try. Are survey usually taking longer?

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a quick rewards account too, but I haven't been there in quite awhile. I need to go and check it out again. I know I have money on there that I haven't cashed out as well. I think I am going to look at my account there after I get done posting to see what is going on with it. I hope I am pleasantly surprised!

8. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I actually have my own account at quick rewards. I have been doing this site for a couple of years now. Yeah it sucks that I sometimes don't qualify for a survey for whatever reason. But then again there is always opportunities to take surveys for which I do qualify for. I have this site bookmarked so I can get to it faster. I love the idea of no minimum payouts because sometimes I need to cash out quick and the processing time is like max two days for me.

9. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    Sorry for the delay, been kind of busy with Thanksgiving and relatives and Black Friday and Cyber Monday. ;) The surveys vary in length. Some take as little as 5 minutes and I love those because they usually pay 50 cents which is really good. I can knock it out really quick and move on to the next survey. Those 50 cent surveys can really add up if you do enough of them. I also enjoy doing LiveSurvey or something like that because their surveys almost always pay a dollar. Sometimes 75 cents, which is still good. These past few days I've been hitting the jackpot with Opinion Network through Quick Rewards. I've gotten approved for multiple surveys that pay $1.80, $2.40 and even $3 through them!

10. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    I've been on quickrewards for a couple months and have yet to cash out because I'm just not qualifying for any surveys. I have social anxiety, so sites like this are currently my sole source of income. Can anyone give any advice on how to navigate the site so you actually make money?

11. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    I have signed up to so many survey sights and have gotten little to no feedback. There never seem to be any surveys available for me. These are generally free sites but I am unwilling to join a paid site because I had no success with survey sites.

12. tiffaninichole

tiffaninicholeMember

Threads:
    There are paid survey sites?! Why on earth would anyone pay to take surveys? LOL. A lot of times I don't qualify for surveys, but I stay persistent and eventually hit the jackpot. I was just looking at my QR account yesterday and I've made $50 so far this month, which was pretty surprising! I've actually been upgraded to an elite member. Yay! Don't know what that means exactly, but I'm excited nonetheless. LOL. One thing I've noticed, especially now that it's holiday season, are a lot of these surveys are looking for those who have kids. There are tons of surveys about kids toys and kids movies floating around.

Are you signed up to receive emails from QR? At first, I ignored and deleted them all the time. But I've found that I have much more success with those emailed surveys than I do with the surveys posted on their site. I hardly ever qualify for the surveys on the site, but qualify for at least half of the ones they email me.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I signed up for the QuickRewards site and have taken a few surveys. I get the emails lots of them telling me about surveys available. I have earned a few bucks but I can not see how to request a payout. It is very confusing to me. Can someone give me clear instructions on how to get my money once I have made it. I am ready to close the account, no point in taking the surveys if I am not going to get my money.

14. jamesfende

jamesfendeMember

Threads:
    @tiffaninichole@tiffaninichole Awesome, I use OnePoll and they work really well too

#14Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
  15. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, @

.....wow, $5-12 per day is quite something! I'm not a huge fan of survey sites because I rarely qualify for them. But I'm very tempted to check this one out. I've heard quite a few good things about QuickRewards before, but never bothered to check it out. Maybe the time is now LOL

BTW the link takes me to a site called OpinionRouter, opinion router.com, I hope that's right?