Quiet Felt Books

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by FirstBaby2011 • Dec 1, 2012.

1. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone ever made one of these? They look awesome and I would love to make one or two for my 21 month old. I am not crafty, but they seem easy enough to make. We are also on a tight Christmas budget, so this seems like the perfect gift.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    No, I have yet to make a busy book but aren't some of them just completely darling?? I have a bunch of ideas saved on Pinterest and I agree, they don't seem too challenging or pricey at all. Wonderful idea for little ones =).

3. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    I have yet to make a quiet book out of felt. I'm quite scared of starting one actually because I don't think I have the patience to finish it. Although I was able to make quiet books with pages I printed off of on the computer then laminated so they're more sturdy. I just look for cute and free clip arts on the net. But I've been researching for quiet felt books on pinterest and I might start doing one this month. I think it will be a great Christmas gist for my toddler.

4. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    Just like everyone else, no I haven't made one. They do look great though. What a perfect thing for a child to play with during a dinner out or church. I have seen a few cute ones on Pinterest as well. Felt is usually really cheap at craft stores too so you could probably make one for about $5. That would definitely make a great inexpensive gift.

5. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    Even though the quiet felt books look interesting, I have never made one. I'm not sure I have ever seen anyone make one before. They remind me of scrap-booking arts, which a lot of young adults are taking an interest in. Quiet felt books are made of cloth, which make them look kind of difficult to prepare. They do look quite fun for baby's play time.