Rain Checks

Discussion in Coupons started by Deeishere • Mar 9, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Do you ever get rain checks when the store is out of the product that you want? I do most of the time. I regret that I didn't get one last week. My store had salad dressing for only $1 each. They didn't have the flavor that I wanted, but I figure I would just come back in a few days. Well I got sick and just forgot. If I had a rain check, I would still be able to get the deal. Oh well.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have done that from time to time. CVS issues rainchecks for some of their sale items if they are sold out. The best thing I ever got with a raincheck is a patio set that was 99.00 and was sold out. I was able to get it later with a raincheck. So, sometimes it is really useful to use these items. I have gotten other sold out items when I had a raincheck, but not all stores issue rainchecks when they are out of an item. Sometimes you are just out of luck.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

You were very fortunate to get a raincheck for the patio set. One thing I love about CVS rainchecks is that they never expire. I used one recently that was about two years old. The cashier didn’t recognize the writing or number and I told her I had it when I lived in another state.