Razer Deathstalker Expert Gaming Keyboard

Discussion in Product Reviews started by PhilA • Aug 14, 2014.

1. PhilA

PhilAMember

Threads:
    I thought I would tell you my opinions on the best gaming keyboard I have ever bought, I picked up a Razer Deathstalker a few weeks back. It is by far the best on the market, especially for its price point, any gamers out there should give it a look/

Some of the pros in a snapshot:

Fully programmable keys
    Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses - this comes in super Handy for some RTS games!
    Cool Green back lit LED keys
    Very responsive key strokes

I can confirm it is compatible with Windows 8, I have not found any circumstance that it is not compatible with. It is a tough plastic design, I guess to some it would not look flash enough, but serious gaming is all about seriously good tools, and this keyboard delivers.

If you have any questions let me know and I will try to help.

Thanks

81rnOSV5P-L._SL1500_.

2. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the review. I am planning to purchase a mechanical keyboard and I've been considering buying one from Razer. I am not a huge gamer, so I am wondering if I should just get a cheaper mechanical keyboard. I am having second thoughts on spending over 200 bucks for a keyboard. Are Razer products known for their quality?

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see, thank you for sharing your review. Considering the price of that keyboard, it better be that good right? As for me, that gaming keyboard is way out of my budget. I don't even play games nowadays, I simply don't have the time. I wonder how long that keyboard lasts though. Does it last as long as the regular keyboard?

4. PhilA

PhilAMember

Threads:
    I have had a mouse of the same brand, and friends have had other items. I have never heard of there being any quality issues, so yes it is good quality I would say.

They are known for quality, it also fair to say there are expensive, but I honestly think there is good value in their products. Expensive, or cheap, if you can say good value then you know you have spent well.

5. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you. I will be buying this same keyboard at the end of the month. I am convinced by all the reviews I have read. Not to mention, this keyboard looks so great!