Razors Cost Too Much!!

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by SEA81 • Jul 9, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    For the longest time, I used Gillette Venus razors to shave my legs, but a friend of mine suggested switching to men's razors because they work better. So, I started buying Gillette Fusion instead.

Well, I'm always finding coupons in the Sunday paper for the Venus blades (because, let's face it, they're expensive), but no the Fusion blades. What's up with that?

So, I tried buying some disposable razors until my financial situation improves, but all they do is cut up my legs and leave me with razor burn.

Does anyone know of any way to get the Gillette Fusion razors cheaper? Is there a good place to get coupons?

2. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    I think if you sign up for a newsletter you can get free samples here:

Also, do you have facebook? If so, they have a page:

I agree that those razor are becoming too expensive. Disposable razors were no good for me until I started using Skintimate. Usually I do not need to use any shaving creams but with the disposables I had to.

3. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I was actually going to advise exactly the same thin as KNH said. Always visiting the site of your preferred brand really works. You could even contact them to ask them if they are having any trials or anything. Direct contact with a company often works out to be very rewarding. We score many free samples that way and in fact, become repeat customers.

But yes, you are right, razors have become expensive and this is why I am so grateful that I migrated over to waxing...the body hair just does not grow back after a while. All the best and i am sure you will find something to suit you.

4. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tips, folks! I am going to their website now. I'm also thinking I'm going to look into laser hair removal and saving my money to have it done ;-)

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I always buy Bic disposable razors at Walmart for $2.64 and I usually use a $2 off coupon so I get 10 for $.64. I know it isn't eco friendly, but it is so much cheaper than buying a $10 razor and refills that does the same thing.

6. tulosai

tulosaiActive Member

Threads:
    Just so you know laser hair removal really only works well if you have light skin and dark hair. If not you may be stuck with other methods.

I have not found it to be true that waxing will cause hair not to grow back, but maybe my body is strange.