Red Plum Coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by Mrs. Pirz • Apr 2, 2012.

1. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Hello,

In my recent attempt to start a small couponing binder I have been on a desperate search for free coupon circulars to come to my home via mail. There are sometimes a few that come on their own and if you already pay for a newspaper subscription you probably already get a few manufacturer coupons every week. For those of us who cannot afford a subscription to a newspaper or simply dont want one there is Red Plum. It is a free coupon circular with dozens of coupons from the manufacturers themselves. You can get discounts off of anything from baby needs to car repairs to usual grocery items!!! In addition to its awesome selection, Red Plum is free and comes on a weekly basis. For those of you couponing out there some of the better Manufacturer coupons come for 2 - 3 weeks in a row so you can "stack" your coupons at the register at almost any store without over doing the coupon limit

2. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Red Plum coupons are available for everyone, which is a plus. It levels the playing field because you can't get extras like people ordering more than one Sunday newspaper. This means that items will be on the shelf at the store when you get there. Around here, we have eager beavers who wipe the shelves clean. They use multiple coupons when an item is on sale to get the best prices. I know that I will have a better chance of getting things when I use my Red Plum coupons.