Red Robin printable coupon: $5 off purchases of $20 or more

Discussion in Coupons started by Kina • Apr 6, 2012.

1. Kina

KinaMember

Threads:

Red Robin offers a printable coupon for $5 off orders of $20 or more via its Facebook page. (Scroll down to the offer in their timeline and select "Claim"; an email with the coupon will be sent to you.)

2. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Cool share! Red Robin has great burgers. We have 2 close to us and I finally ate there last year for the first time. Not sure why I didn't in the past, but I am glad I did last year!

3. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    This is in the wrong place. It should be in Facebook offers.

4. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Red Robin is one of my favorite places to eat. Their prices are reasonable, but a coupon is a plus. I have a tip to add to this. They may not let you use the $5.00 coupon if you order a discounted menu item. For example, if they have marked down one of the burgers to attract customers, they consider that a discount.

5. calvinandhobbes

calvinandhobbesNew Member

Threads:
    I love red robins! I love their milkshakes. I have not been there in several months, but I will definitely go there sometime soon and use this. And thanks for the warning hummingbirdee!

6. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    Wow this is a great coupon, too bad I dont have a printer or have a red robin where I live :(

7. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I guess this means that I have to actually log onto my Facebook account. Oh well, it's worth it since I do love the burgers and fries at Red Robin.

8. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for posting this for everyone. I was just going to create a thread and post it, but I saw that someone already started the thread. I printed this coupon off for my family to use. We absolutely love their mushroom and swiss burgers with the never ending french fries that you can get! This is a great restaurant, and definitely worth the $5 off!