Redd's Apple Ale

Discussion in Product Reviews started by sbatz72 • Nov 6, 2013.

1. sbatz72

sbatz72Member

Threads:
    I recently purchased this product just to try it. I kept seeing it advertised on the television and thought I would give it a try. If you are someone who does not normally like the flavor of beer, this is a beer for you. I think there is not any lick of flavoring of the beer. I would definitely buy it again.

2. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    Redds Apple ale is great! Its very smooth but its definitely alcohol. I actually enjoy beer, but i still like redds despite it not being "super beer-y" if that makes sense. The best part is, that unlike smirnoff ice or other beers that are flavored down, redds doesnt give me so much gas that my chest feels like its going to explode.

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Yea, there is nothing beer about this product. However, I feel they advertised it that way so men would not feel they were ordering or buying a girly fruit drink. The alcohol percentage is 5%. That does not scream 'girly' to me in the least.
    They now seem to have gotten daring and released a strawberry/apple style of Redds. I found that one to be too sweet. A shot of Goldschlager in a bottle gives a great Apple Jacks taste.

4. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I love Reds Apple and so does my fiancee. It isn't too sweet like wine coolers and gives you more of a kick then normal beer and wine coolers. I think it is great for both guys and girls.