Refurbished Mac Computers

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by difrancprod • Apr 10, 2012.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Hey guys! If you're living in Los Angeles or thinking of visiting this city, I suggest that you check Spring Street Mac if you'll ever need Mac laptops for a very low price. They are refurbished though but their Mac staff are geniuses so you can totally trust the quality of their products. Here's their website.

2. vxacid

vxacidNew Member

Threads:
    Macs are a waste of money in my honest opinion. Building your own PC/Buying a cheap PC and upgrading it would be a much better option. Sorry if that statement angers you in some way, I'm not meaning to start a Mac vs PC debate!

3. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Does it come with preinstalled software? As a strict PC-user, I seem to have this weird interest in the different apps iOS offers. I also just like the general cleanliness of it all. I might come to LA in a few months, hopefully they'll still be there by then. Any chance for a discount? :D

4. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    If I ever was looking to buy a Mac I would likely look for one used. No point in buying new, it's just too much of a rip off.

5. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing but I only use windows computers :) Ive never gotten into the mac scene.

6. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:
    ^Agreed. In a decade or two they will be obsolete. Unless they do something crazy like cloud computing.

7. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    Refurbished Macs have been tested a lot more than brand new ones. Reason being is that refurbished Macs only have a part inside that is faulty. Mac replaces this with a brand new component thus testing begins. The tests are done to ensure that the Mac does not fault again and is running fine and rigorously tested as opposed to brand new Macs that are turned on and if they turn on, they are good to go.