Restaurants you wish were in your area

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by RaidAurora • Mar 16, 2014.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wish we had a Sonic, Steak & Shake, In N Out Burger and I also wish we had a White Castle. We have a lot of fast food places in Miami but they're mostly McDonald's and Taco Bell.
    We could use a couple less Wendy's and a couple of new fast food places. There are too many Wendy's locations near me.

2. AB91000

AB91000Active Member

Threads:
    Roscoe's chicken and waffles.

I have heard so much about this restaurant though Tv, and media. For that reason i am extremely anxious to try their food. I would love to experience what all the buzz is about. But that is not an option.

Sadly most of their restaurant are located all the way across the country from where i live. I am sure one day i will eat there. Hopefully.

3. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    As a South. Calif. native, I have to say that not all In-and-Out Burgers taste the same. The one by me (Torrance) has its days but the one by LAX constantly has fresh burgers that literally sizzle in your hand.

When I visited TX a few years ago, the fam took me to Cracker Barrel. The food was so good and I even placed a mail order when I got back home. Too bad the one closest to me is in AZ.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That In-N-Out in Westchester (LAX) is one of the best. It's been years since I have eaten there though.

When I visited a relative in the Southern part of the United States, I ate the Waffle House. It was delicious. There are no Waffle House restaurants in California.

5. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    I really wish we had an Applebee's where I live. The closest Applebee's is a 45 minute drive, so I never get to go! We only have three chain restaurants where I live; McDonalds, Burger King, and the very strange Arby's. (I say strange, because I've never seen anyone there, but they're always open? I never seen anyone buy anything from them either. It's very Night Vale-ish.)

6. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    A Cheddars just opened near us, but I have not been in there yet. It looks nice from the outside though.

Once I moved up to Cleveland I got spoiled by some of the restaurants they have here that they didn't have in my hometown. Where I'm originally from it was more standard fare - Applebee's, Arby's, Olive Garden, McDonalds, and such.

Here we have Iron Chef Michael Symon's The B Spot, plus his two other restaurants, Lola and Lolita. B Spot is amazing and very reasonably priced. I am also a huge fan of Penn Station as well as DiBella's Subs and Zoup. I would be really sad if there weren't any of these around in my neck of the woods.

I would like to finally try a Jack In The Box as well as an In N Out burger too someday, but I seldom make it out west. We do thankfully have a WhiteCastle around here (they've joined with Church's Chicken), but it's a bit of a drive so I don't get to go there much.

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw a sign recently about Sonic coming soon next to the local Walmart. I'm pretty excited. The only thing is I don't know what their definition of "soon" is. Soon could mean anything.