DontPayFull - I Hate This App

Discussion in Online Shopping started by MyPoesies • Oct 3, 2015.

1. MyPoesies

MyPoesiesMember

Threads:
    When I was at a Christmas party with my step dad's family, this "wonderful" app DontPayFull was brought up. I downloaded the app on my phone and I thought the layout and how it presented itself was very cool. It has many, many stores you can get coupons with and save many with online shopping. It even has an option for coupons to take into the store. (I never tried to take a coupon from DontPayFull for in store purchases.) About a few months later, I decided to shop online and I wanted to try this new app out. Well, I found the store I was on and decided to type into the code. The code didn't work so I went to another outlet of online shopping, I'm thinking it was Amazon. The code didn't work there either. I got what I wanted anyways and went on. I tried the app again and again and the codes NEVER worked. I tried so many stores and the codes never did what it advertised. I don't know if it's just me or the app or what, but I hate this app. If you have a positive experience or negative experience with this same app, I'd like to know what you think!

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn;t know DontPayFull had an app. I am familiar with their online site though. I don't think I have ever tried to use a promo code from there though. Maybe once, on a tracphone minutes purchase. Even though I don't think the code worked it still ended saving me money, because they gave me what I asked for for free! This made me happy!

3. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:
    I have had the same problem! This app is a joke! None of the codes work and they ones that are valid and actually work seem to always be expired. I wouldn't recommend anyone using it. Because all their codes are either expired or don't work. They tons of promo codes for sites for 10 15 some even 20 percent off but as soon as you try and use them it says the code doesn't exist it's invalid or its expired. Like I said it's a joke!