Revitol Hair Removal Cream

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Mar 17, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I was actively looking for something to put paid to my facial hair. I have made many visits to the barber and this proves costly. I came across Revitol hair removal cream. This is a cost effective solution to remove facial hair and 100% organic. It is made of bioactive compounds which don't harm the skin. And the results are quick to be realized. It comes in a tube and its easy to use. It can also be used to remove hair from other parts of the body where it is not desired.

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Based on your personal experience, though, how effective is this product in removing unwanted hair? How would you rate its effectiveness on a scale of 1 to 10? Does it work then and there or do you have to wait for weeks to start seeing results? I have been looking for a hair removal product for some time now but with not much luck. Derm clinics charge a fortune so I am avoiding them like the plague.

3. kdb890

kdb890New Member

Threads:
    @xTinx@xTinx I too have used Revitol and I can vouch that it's a good product to use. It's not for permanent hair removal, it's just a depilatory cream. It costs a lot, but it didn't burn my skin, it didn't smell overly bad like some products do, it can be used on all areas of the skin, including the groin area, and it did remove the hair and left the area hair-free for as long as most depilatory cream products do.