Revlon Scented Nail Polish

Discussion in Product Reviews started by isabbbela • Mar 3, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am very allergic to nail polishes and I can only use those annoying water based ones that smell like kid's paint. But even being allergic, I always cave in and try new non-allergenic polish in the hopes that my allergy has "magically disappeared".

The Revlon Scented Nail Polish sadly did give me an allergy... But that being said, I would still like to review this for the nail polish, not directed to allergies, because I think this is pretty cool.

I chose the color Peach Smoothie, cause it seemed like a neutral color. This is a nice peach color, with slight shimmer, that goes on rather easily on the nails. When you put them on your nails, they smell like nail polish. It is when it dries that magic happens. It actually smells like peach! I thought this was so cool! For some reason every time I put my hand up for someone else to smell, they could not smell it, but I could. It smells pretty strongly, and it smells only like peach, not a hint of polish smell. If I wasn't allergic, I would definitely try some of the others they have, specially Bubble Gum and Cotton Candy!

I wanted to talk about these so that lucky people who are not allergic could maybe try some!

2. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    That sounds really interesting. I had never heard of this before. I think it's something my daughter would just love but she is only 5 so I would be afraid she would be sticking her finger up her nose all day lol. I do love a good aroma though and I think I might like to try this. Can you tell me what store you found it it? Sorry you have allergies to it though.

3. erikao1o

erikao1oMember

Threads:
    I've never heard of scented nail polish before. How strong was the smell? I fell like any scented anything that you would on your hands or fingers would lose it's scent fairly quickly. You use your hands and fingers so much throughout the day, I can't imagine that the smell would stay. I think that this product would be a lot of fun for younger kids, if I had kids I would definitely buy them a few bottles. It sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon, painting nails of all different scents!