Rhonda Shear "Ahh" Bra

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ValerieAnne • May 14, 2012.

1. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    The Ahh Bra, which is now part of a whole line of Rhonda Shear products, are the first shaping bra that I ever remember seeing. I'd been seeing them in Wal-Mart as well as other stores plus I saw them on HSN (where they are sold and got their start). My first purchase of these bras were after 10 years of seeing them on television, in October of 2011. They were on sale 4/$40 as a Today's Special, so I purchased a set. I knew I would save money on this deal because I had free shipping and they are $20 each at Wal-Mart. They arrived at my house about a week after purchasing them. The only con I could find with them is that they were so thin and I would double up on them to get the support I felt I needed. Since I bought my first set (size L) I have purchased a few more sets (also on sale/free shipping deals) in size XL. I now use the size L on top of the size XL and give them a layering effect. I don't do that all the time as the new sets are twice as thick and also feature pads that you can remove when you don't want to wear them. They feel more luxurious than the original ones I bought.

I would highly recommend these bras. They work as they are supposed to and they come in many colors at a good price. Even if you get just one at Wal-Mart, I feel the $20 is a good price for them, as they form to your body and don't lose their shape when you wash them like other bras. If you would like to buy them make sure you order your shirt size, or if you are an upper C I would even recommend a size up (if you wear a size L, get a size XL) just to be on the safe side.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I am so glad that you explained this to me. I have always wanted to try the ahh-bra but didn't know if it would work for me. These girls are so heavy until I have been looking around for something that would be comfortable and would support me without hurting or rather cutting into my skin. I want something that I could wear all day and not know I was wearing it. I like comfort and style, so I believe you have sold me on this one.

3. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnneMember

Threads:
    These bras would be great for you then. I am DD and those were all issues I thought about when deciding on trying them. I am so glad I did, since I don't even notice I have them on, at all. Another thing I like is that the band under doesn't roll, and if for some reason they do, you purchased the wrong size.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard a lot of good things about these bras but I didn't know that you could buy them at Walmart! It sounds like they would be worth $20 to get one from Walmart just to it try out and get the right size. If it works out good for you, then buy any future ones through HSN sales!

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread. I'm definitely going to buy one of the these bras at Walmart. I have never even heard of these bras but the video on the website was quite convincing. Bra shopping has been a big challenge for me.