Ridiculous Prcing in Gofl Shirts

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by BarelyHangingOn • Jun 28, 2012.

1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    I have been on the hunt for some collared shirts that I can wear to golf and to work. Everything these days seems to be dry-fit material or something of a similar material.

I go to one clothing store that doesn't sell name brand clothing other than a little bit of Columbia products and they want $45 a shirt. That is upper end for me. I don't care about my shirts that badly. Pass.

I go to a sports store that has a golf portion to it. $75 for Nike, Calloway and Adidas shirts. Ridiculous, they don't look any different from the previous shirts other than the swoosh on them. Pass.

I find a small indie golf store that has tons of clearance items. $29 for Nike, Calloway and Adidas shirts. Same shirts. Maybe last years stock? Good enough for me.

I hadn't bought new shirts in awhile but it's crazy how they mark these things up and how much of a difference there is between stores.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    That is surprising how much they are wanting for golf shirts. I think I would look outside of sports related shops to find more reasonable priced shirts. Ross, Walmart, TJ Maxx, Kmart, ShopKo, Target, Pennys and Sears should have very similar shirts for a lot less.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    YOu need to try TSF Sportswear. You have to set up an account with them. LIke you have a business. But you can get micro fiber shirts for $13-$15...... they have everything possible. Don't be fooled. You don't have to buy a certain amount to get better prices. You can even buy 1 if you want.

4. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    It depends where you go. My fiancee and I shop on the website of Land's End and she purchased a $6 golf shirt that's really nice and I'm thinking about purchasing a $15 golf shirt that's also pretty nice. I remember walking by an Old Navy store and they're having a sale on golf shirts two for $15 (I could be wrong). You just have to search around.