Rockstar Relaxation

Discussion in Product Reviews started by SarahLizzie • Jun 8, 2012.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone else tried the Rockstar Relaxation drink? At first I liked the fruity flavor, but after about 1/4 of the can, it was way too sweet. It reminded a lot of a the guava FUSE drinks. Where all you can taste is syrup and sugar.

It did not help for relaxation, but it was worth a try I guess.

2. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    I tend to not drink Rockstar energy drinks when it comes to drinking them. I heard it wasn't as good for you as Red Bull which kind of explains why Red Bull is expensive!

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I like Rockstar relaxation drink. I think that it's sweetness could pump me up but yes sometimes when you are near the bottom of it, you could feel too much sweetness and I tend not to finish the drink. Rockstar energy drinks were OK and should not be compared to redbull I guess.

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried it yet, but I'll give it a try and give you my honest opinion about the product. If it's sugary I will like it, but I don't want it to have too much sugar. I don't drink energy drinks that much, I will see if it makes me relax.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know an energy drink maker even made a relaxation drink! I don't usually drink energy drinks because they make my heart race way too fast. I saw this and thought maybe I could handle drinking this one to relax. It sounds like it doesn't really do that so I probably won't buy it.

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I have not tried this mainly because I don't like the flavor of energy or relaxation drinks, specifically rockstar brand. However there are these little bottle called "sleep aid" which my husband buys at times from the CVS in our neighborhood and I have to say it does help in relaxing. It's supposed to help you relax enough to sleep which in his case it doesn't but it definitely helps him relax enough to not run around the house with restless.

7. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of the red bull or energy drinks. I would take coffee any day over one of these. Not only are they too sweet I just really don't like the taste at all. I find them to have a bitter after taste. They're bad for you anyway, so what's the point.....I'll stick to my coffee. :)