RoseGal

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by shanalyn323 • Sep 6, 2014.

1. shanalyn323

shanalyn323New Member

Threads:
    I found this website a long time ago and it almost seemed to good to be true! They offer women's clothing that are super cute and super cheap. Right before I was about to decide if I wanted to order anything I researched and did not like what I saw. I found so many bad reviews! What I saw was that most people were saying that they ordered clothing and because it's coming from China they had to wait a few weeks for shipment. (Which is normal) A lot of the people said they never received anything , couldn't reach anyone at the company and was out of the money they had spent. So female shoppers, beware of this website and if something seems to good to be true it probably is! rosegal.com

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmm, such a shady bunch of people indeed. However, looking at their website, I have to say that it's very professionally done. It looks very very impressive and makes me want to buy. But searching through Google, I did come across a couple of complaints and no recommendations. It's not even approved by the BBB. Scam indeed.