Round & Princess Cut Diamonds His and Her Rings

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by weddingbands12 • Nov 7, 2012.

1. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    The Wedding Band Co offers up round & princess cut his and hers wedding bands.

Round channel, set up diamonds include a middle of burnished princess cut diamonds in this unique his and her rings for both men & women.

Unit Code of this band - HHDW1450

price tag Starts at $3,735.00

Available Wedding band Size - 4 to 15

The majority of the couples would like diamonds, gold, silver and platinum his and her rings. On the other hand, you will also find many who choose palladium rings. In line with the wedding band co, embedding precious gemstones in the wedding bands are generally an age-old custom as well as developing your personal engagement ring allows you the liberty to put together any sort of metal with virtually any stone.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I am not sure what's going nowadays because it's been awhile since I was married and don't want to any more. I am to scared of that subject and I'd rather be alone and have a friend. But whatever you thinks suits you would be nice I suppose, but you better get an expert on the subject of what's happening today verses what's happened back in the day. But whatever you pick I'm sure it will be beautiful.

3. jose

joseMember

Threads:
    wow, i will gift this to my girlfriend.