Rubber shoes as gifts

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by lindbergh • Mar 7, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite cousins is graduating high school and he wants to get a pair of rubber shoes as a gift. I'd like to give him a pair but when I canvassed some Adidas and Nike shoes at the local mall, I saw that the prices were too high. I'd like to give him a nice gift (a quality pair of shoes) but I don't want to spend too much on a gift either. Any suggestions on what rubber shoes (brand, where to purchase, etc.) that I should give to my cousin? :)

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How about you give him And1 or Puma instead? They're cheaper than Nike or Adidas. Or buy the ones that are on sale if you find one that has his size. If he isn't brand conscious, then you can buy him pretty much anything then.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    The only rubber shoes I am familiar with are Crocs. They have a large variety now and many people really like them. I have heard they can make your feet sweat though so I have never bought a pair. the other day a resale shop had a cute pair of wedges and I almost bought them but my size came up a little short. So I am assuming all sizes might be a little short of peoples actual size but I would have to do more research to be sure.