Running Shoes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 14, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    What is the brand that you trust when it comes to your running shoes? I have been using Nike ever since and that's the only brand I trust. They're pretty affordable and really comfortable as well. Definitely worth my money!

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite brand would definitely have to be Nike or New Balance.
    I love both if these brands because they truly make the most ideal sneakers for running. They are always lightweight and just a pleasure to run in. I am completely in love with the new model that Nike came out. The neon colors are so fun!

3. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I don't wear shoes unless I am working out; I usually wear heels. So because of the fact I just purchase something cheap which are shoes that I got from Walmart--I don't think that it's name brand. People have always told me that just because I don't wear shoes on a daily basis that I should consider purchase great shoes to work out in. I think I am going to consider because after a run in the park, my feet are killing me. A lot of people like Nike so I think I may purchase that soon.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used Nike, Puma, and Adidas. I didn't see any difference among the 3 though. All brands fit me well and are quite durable. I also agree that Nike's latest neon color model shoes are so cute to look at, especially the green ones.

5. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    I preferred Adidas shoes because it always with me at any time and also it is ruf and tuf product mostly I preferred Adidas because those people who play outdoor game.

site.

6. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I am not attached to any particular brand. I love Nike, Adidas and Puma. I recently bought a great looking and comfortable pair from Nike. I have one old one from Puma which is super comfortable for my walks and Jogs.. I cannot bring myself to throw them away even though they look old. I need them to be comfortable, that is my only requirement when it comes to running shoes, the look are really secondary to me in this area.. not that I would buy terrible looking stuff for the sake of comfort but I still think comfort comes first.

7. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Asics are one of the best brands for running shoes. My Asics have lasted years, longer than Nike and Adidas running shoes I've owned in the past. New Balance are good too, they make quality running shoes.

8. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I like how Nike and Reebok shoes fit me. Both also have great support and their running shoes are really comfortable. Comfort is important to me since I run on the treadmill 2 to 3 times a week and zumba twice a week. Although it isn't nearly as important as comfort both companies also make sure their shoes look really nice which is great because I still want to look good even if I am sweaty.

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't buy my running shoes based on the brand. I need running shoes that are made for my low arches and provide enough cushion. I do stick with New Balance and Saucony. Once I had a pair of Reebok, but they didn't last long.

10. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I dont' have a brand that I love, but when it comes to running, the shoes that can hack it until the end, are usually the best ones for me. For instance, in 9th grade I started running for my high school's track team. I was able to wear them until the beginning of 11th grade. They were actually a pair my mom grabbed for me in a hurry from Kmart, because she had no idea that I was going to be joining the track team. They cost her no more than $20 and they weren't exactly easy on the eyes, but my feet never hurt when I wore them, and if anyone is an avid runner, you will understand how great they were because, I didnt have to break them in. Putting them on was like meeting with an old friend. So, to answer the question. I have no specific running shoes I prefer. I've had the Kmart shoes that were my best pair yet. I've had Nike's that were so-so and hard to break in. I've had Mizuno's that were a gorgeous purple and green, but wore out in 2 months and cost $150. And I've had Addidas which I've always hated for some reason...

11. notpay

notpayNew Member

Threads:
    Have been an Adidas fan since my high school.

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have old Reebok tennis shoes, but they are no good anymore. They look and feel really beat up and don't support my feet the way they are supposed to anymore. So now after looking for a few days, I decided to get Nike tennis shoes online. They still didn't arrive, but I will talk about them when they do and I try them for a few days.

13. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I may be in the minority here, but I really like Asics! They have some great shoes for under $30. They have great light running shoes. I like my running shoes to have tons of mesh and these shoes deliver! Great arch support too!

14. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I only buy nike because I like the quality and design. I'm aware that other cheaper brands probably will have roughly the same quality but I really dislike how most running shoes look other than the ones nike makes. Although, their lower end running shoes tend to be more generic in design and given the choice between those and cheaper brands I'd probably just go for the cheaper brands since they are roughly the same design.

15. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I like Nike, Reebok and Asics. I personally wear Asics running shoes. I find they fit great and give good support. My kids love Reebok running shoes and Nike runners. My son once had a pair of Under Armour runners that fell apart so we don't buy Under Armour runners any more. I find Nikes are made well and are great if you have a narrow foot. Whenever we go outlet shopping we always stop at Reebok, and Nike to pick up new runners for the kids. I bought my 12 year old new runners for $55. They were marked down from $100 to $75 and then when we got the cash they were marked down again.