Sales, Trends, Free Shipping & -returns At Nordstrom (in Which I Discover My Discount-addiction)

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mythman • Jul 22, 2015.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    On a link from a

-popup (not 'from that blog,' but from a program that they gave me earlier), I was invited to

. I don't know if I really even knew that "Nordstrom" meant 'clothes' :p and STILL am not sure what 'genre' of clothes they sell ... no "jingles" come to mind (being from Oklahoma, the word 'jingle' instantly conjures-up "Jew`lry Is the Gift to Give, `cuzz It's the Gift that'll Live & Live!..." :D the jingle for B.C. Clark's just-before-Christmas anniversary-sale).

But I signed-up anyway! Oh, I could say it's "so that I could receive news to spread to DPF"; but that's just 'the cake beneath the icing' (o_O I don't know about you, but I'm not drooling over 'fiber-content' when I see pretty icing on a cake in a store-window).

On joining the list,

: It says (in case you can't open that link) "Now that you're enrolled in our email program, you'll receive exclusive benefits like trend alerts, plus invites to sales and events. And, as always, free shipping and returns.... What to Do Now? GET GIFTS: Share your faves and share your Wish List with family & friends when you

GET STYLED: Your free Personal Stylist is waiting to hand-select items for you when you

GET REWARDED: As a Nordstrom Rewards member, you'll enjoy exclusive benefits and privileged access ...

And in case NONE O` THOSE LINKS WORK, here's a link that should work---

: "THE REWARDS OF SHOPPING ARE MANY Members enjoy more access, more benefits and more rewards to unlock at every level. SHOP Make every dollar you spend with us count, at every level. You'll earn 2 points per net dollar spent at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook, and every 2,000 points gets you a $20 Nordstrom Note. GET REWARDED Start earning Nordstrom Notes the moment you join, and enjoy benefits and privileged access. REPEAT The more you spend, the more you're rewarded! Each level unlocks more rewards and new experiences. TRACK YOUR REWARDS Save your card info on Nordstrom.com to use your Notes and see your points balance while you shop online. Plus, download our

to track your rewards on the go and even pay towards your Nordstrom purchases with your Notes."