Sally Beauty Supply: Flat Irons and Hair Dryers

Discussion in Hot Deals started by bargainbabe • Jun 19, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Hey all,

I consider this the REAL DEAL and I just had to share it with everyone. As all you ladies know, we are always looking for ways to improve our personal appearance and make the most of the time it takes us to get ready in the morning. And I'm sure most of you ladies here can appreciate the need for either a flat iron OR a curling iron. Sally Beauty Supply currently has a special: You can purchase a flat iron or curling iron on sale, and get a FREE GVP dryer with your purchase. This deal is great because you get the dryer free with no strings attached (a $40 value), and dryers already go hand in hand with the flat iron or curling iron you purchased on sale. All you have to do is choose your flat iron or curling iron, and enter the coupon code 444109 at checkout. Here is the link for more details:

Have fun shopping, and good luck with your morning beauty routine!

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    WOW, now thats telepathy! I have been looking for a new flat iron. I also love the idea of having a flat iron and blow dryer that match. (COme on what girl wouldn't) I am dashing off with this coupon code right now! Thanks!

3. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    You are welcome! Sally Beauty Supply also has great sales going on with conditioners. I'm going to pick up some organic conditioners to go with my flat iron. They are giving away free Biotene conditioner when you buy 2 of the same product. The coupon code is 444210.

4. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    This is awesome! I actually need to replace my iron - it's 8 years old and doesn't work as well as it used to. This is a perfect opportunity because I was also looking to start using organic products since my hair is so thick and very sensitive to chemicals. Thanks for the specials!