Sample Clubs

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by steph84 • Aug 20, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone here tried out "sample clubs" where you pay $9.99 a month and companies send you an assortment of full size and sample size products. I guess it is worth it if the products are good. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and what their experience was with the club. Thanks!

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this. I'd be wary, though, of trung out a million samples. I'm very picky about what I put on and in my body, and I wouldn't want to spend ten dollars a month getting samples for things I don't want to try.

3. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    I watch a lot of 'unboxing' videos on YouTube. I'm very particular about my products so I wouldn't do this personally. Their are subscription services for everything now. The high end make-up boxes are the only ones I'm remotely interested in and I'm still not sure those are worth the cost of joining. I'm also skeptical because as a brown skinned woman, I have a hunch the makeup would hardly ever match or compliment my skin tone.

4. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I've heard of these, but I think I would be way too picky to do something like this. I like my couple of brands and I stick to them. If you like to experiment a lot then this could be something of interest. I don't know how much they give you for the price though. You would have to check into that and see if it's worth it. I would also want to make sure it's easy to cancel if you just get tired of it or it's not what you expected.

5. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip on the unboxing videos on youtube! I completely forgot about this. I do watch this for tech items like new games and computers, but never for beauty products. I don't know I didn't think of this. Thanks! It is better to check it out on someone else instead of breaking out in a rash.