Samples From Survey Sites

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Sep 19, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of the side benefits from working on survey sites, is that sometimes they send you sample products. Some of these can be really good. I have one now, that I just got that I know is like a 20.00 value, based on similar product. I am very happy because I would most likely not buy this in the store, but getting an opportunity to try it out and make recommendations to the manufacturer is really fun. I once belonged to a forum that started a side forum just for popcorn. I got a huge package of all sorts of different flavored popcorns. That was really fun!

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is one survey site which I heard of that rewards those who've earned a certain number of points with gift certificates. Not bad but getting free samples for just being a member of survey site can be even better [if the free samples you get help you save some cash]. I wouldn't mind joining such a site but question is what do you have to give in return?

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    All you generally have to do is fill out a follow up survey based on the product use. Not all sites will send products, but a select few will. Sites like BzzAgent expect you to spread the word about a product to your contacts, but other sites, most survey sites just ask for feedback. This is actually, a full size product like you would buy in a store, not just a small size. I am happy.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, that sounds fantastic! I've never heard of survey sites doing this. Then again, I don't work on any survey site. I did try, but I just never qualified for any surveys, so I did away with all the survey sites I was registered with. Good for you :)

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    We don't have many surgery sites available to us here, unfortunately, and of the few that do cater to us don't really offer samples. I do get to try some new products from time to time and give my feedback though as many of our local brands often reach out even if they are big companies, so from time to time I will get to try out some new products and get some free samples.

6. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I've had two site send me free products to try. I am amazed when you get full size products to try and all you have to do is either spread the word or answer survey questions about how well you liked the product. I've gotten cereal, margarine, crackers, beauty products, household products. It's great way to find out about new products and test them for free.

7. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've gotten a few full or close to full size samples to try, then report back via surveys. My latest was a check I received that I was to use to purchase a product, try the product, and then report back to the company about my experience. If I'd had the product at home already, I was permitted to use that instead, and keep the money, but I chose to use it to buy several of that type of product, and so I saved some money off my grocery bill. I love getting free samples, particularly full size, or close to full size, since of course, those are the most useful, and save me the most money, if it's something I'd otherwise be paying for.