San Andreas 2015 Movie Review

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by peter021 • Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peter021

peter021New Member

Threads:
    You consider films like 2012 and The Day After Tomorrow when you take a gander at the title of this film. In the event that you are a daredevil for catastrophe flicks, this film is without a doubt one you ought to watch. Tremendous enhancements and CGI, and there is some real ACTING in this film. The lead characters had feeling, and there was dependably time in the movie for you to get to truly know the characters in the film. The plot was all that you'd anticipate from a center catastrophe film. You won't be frustrated with Dwayne Johnson's execution. He really made me cry as I viewed the film. It's a film of fervor, overwhelming measurements of power, and intense visuals. It is certainly an unquestionable requirement see!

For the those who have watched it, what would you be able to say? :)

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I have watched the film San Andreas but it didn't live up to my expectations. The film is kind of predictable. As soon as the movie started, I already knew the whole family of Dwayne Johnson would be saved. I just knew. And the storyline is a little bit unrealistic, specially that part about Dwayne and his wife being able to survive every catastrophe they have faced. If I were going to grade it, I would say it's 5 out of 10.

3. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    I would have to agree with dyanmarie25 on this one. The film wasn't spectacular. It was OK. The storyline was very predictable and common, and even mushy at times. I expected so much from the movie and I guess this is why I'm disappointed. I don't want to sound too negative but there were really some scenes from the film that I found to be really impossible. Although I'd have to commend the special effects in this movie.

4. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Agreed. It was just like any other disaster movie that's come out in 10 years. the CGI and visual effects were absolutely stunning, but I felt like I already knew the story before it was going to happen. That's the real issue with these disaster movies; there really isn't any deviation in them, nor is there really any other movie arch you can take with them. There's always a hero, he always has to save someone and his family/friends always seem to come out alive of absolutely absurd situations that no one would survive in real life.

It was entertaining and a good movie just to sit back for awhile and not have to think about anything while watching, but its certainly not a must-watch. Most people would be able to get along just fine without ever seeing San Andreas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.