Save 70% on Shopping

Discussion in Hot Deals started by marvelz • Jul 13, 2012.

1. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Use facebook to sign up to

and collect 500 bonus points(You earn points along the way for completing missions, inviting friends and even logging in. You can then Redeem your points for perks on your favourite brands.

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I just took a look at this - it looks a great deal, and you can get it whether you're in the USA or the UK, which is good. I got a £10 deal at Clickloc just for sharing and liking. Unfortunately, the site doesn't have anything I want to buy at the moment, and the deal is only valid for a week, but it's an encouraging start. Thanks for the share.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    What kind of stuff do they have on this page? What do £10 translate to in US $? :confused:

I've tried shopcade before, its cool but I never really find anything I need.

4. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Some of the prices under electronics are impressive but how long does it take to build up your points?

5. JoshTheboss

JoshThebossMember

Threads:
    It seems like it has potential but it also has the potential to waste a lot of time without much reward. Have you used it before? I am willing to give it a shot but I'd rather not go BLIND into it.