Save on your next computer

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Jessi • May 14, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    This is one of 6 tips from this article:

Well worth a read if you plan on getting a new computer in the next year. :)

2. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the article Jessi! I was just thinking about buying a new desktop to replace my old and junky Windows XP since I found an amazing deal at Best Buy. Now I know that I should hold off until August or December for the most savings! And the article is so right about reusing the old parts to save even more money. I'd be throwing away 200+ for a new keyboard, mouse, computer screen, etc. that I already have.

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    This is true. Computer sales actually happens twice a year. Back to school sale and Christmas sale. You can actually save up to 20% off the original price. I am a beneficiary of sales actually so I can really relate to this.

4. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    I can attest to this. I've been trying my best to get into the habit of taking advantage of the different times of the year for popular items on sale. Lifehacker had this calendar dedicated to such a task. I'll try to post it here if I can get around to finding it. lol