Savers stores

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by batgirl • Nov 20, 2014.

1. batgirl

batgirlMember

Threads:
    If you are lucky enough to have a Savers store in your town, I highly recommend you give it a visit for some great bargains, especially on fragrances and gift sets for Christmas.

I regularly shop at Savers anyway for my items such as washing up liquid, Fabric detergent and vitamins as they are cheaper than any other stores. Now they have their Christmas stock in I was so impressed at some of the items on offer. There are several celebrity fragrance & body wash sets in lovely gift boxes for only £9.99 and great character items (eg. Hello Kitty, Spongebob Squarepants) from just £1.99.

It is also a great Shop To pop into if I get thirsty when out shopping as they sell 500ml bottles of Pepsi and 7up for 39p :)

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I pop in there every now and then and they are well priced and have similar items to the pound stores as well as other items as one offs. I bought a fleece dressing gown for under a fiver and there is more choice than some pf the pound stores as well.

They usually do special offers on tissues and toilet rolls which I like on top brands and are really good for shampoo and hair dye selections.