Savings Star - new coupons today

Discussion in Coupons started by professionaltightwad • Aug 1, 2012.

1. professionaltightwad

professionaltightwadMember

Threads:
    If you haven't heard of

, you really should go check it out. It can really add to your grocery savings. It's an electronic program and you have to register and then add any store reward cards you have. Once you're done, look through the coupons and select the ones you want to use. When you buy any of those items using one of the store cards you registered, the amount of the coupon is posted to your account. Once you have $5 in your account, you can cash that out directly to your bank, a Paypal account or get an Amazon gift card.

What is awesome about Savings Star is that you can still use regular coupons for your purchases so it's basically extra cash back. How I use this program now is to check every coupon for any product that I might buy. That way, if I do buy it before the coupon expires, it's added automatically to my account. This way, I don't have to check every time before I go shopping because I choose the coupons when they're posted to the site (they'll send you an email whenever new ones post).

I didn't check off any locations for this post, but I do think it will be most beneficial for the US. It doesn't disallow other countries but I believe most of the stores participating operate only in this country. Check to see if any stores you shop at are part of it before bothering to register.