Scarlett Johanson, No Longer Attractive?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by mythman • Jul 17, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    In my

yesterday, there was a link to a

[​IMG]
    and there was a random Tweet asking "Can a woman be a MIL* while she's pregnant?" And--from the picture--I'd say 'no.' Now, maybe if you close your eyes & think of ScarJo in the hot roles she's played throughout her career than you might enjoy the intercourse; but the picture here isn't worth looking at 'that way' if it weren't a formerly-hot celebrity!

Agree?

2. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Are you making the point that that's not an extremely attractive woman in the photo?
    I don0t think you'll find much support to be honest, she's one of the most attractive people in her business, not to mention in general. But of course that's subjective, maybe you don't like her type.

3. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, you look at a photo of a pregnant woman just going about her day, with only her make up which she has applied herself, and compare her to photos of when she's not pregnant, has her hair and make up done by professionals before you ever see her, in an environment meant to make the people in it seem better looking...and you're surprised that you find the latter more attractive than the former?

Gee, who'd have thought that a woman who has had her hair and make up done by professionals would look better than the same woman when she's pregnant and just going about her day?

4. Sam Tarly

Sam TarlyMember

Threads:
    I think you're wrong, Scar Jo looks fabulous here, especially considering that she isn't dressed up and hasn't has her hair and makeup professionally done. She is one of the most beautiful women of our time, and yes, here she doesn't look like the sex symbol that she is, but she still looks great.

5. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I think she looks great, but obviously her body (and even face) are changing due to pregnancy. This is a new phase in her life and maybe it will lead to a new look but that doesn't take away from her beauty.

6. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    You're right. I'm not saying 'she's not the beautiful swan of all eternity'; I'm merely responding to the idea some have that she's still a M.I.L.#. Maybe I would think she were, if I weren't so 'mature' about who I'd Like to ####. I mean; a friend of mine at the bar is an attractive woman, but she's also a grandmother ... so my animal instinct keeps my eyes following her, but my brain (giant {0{k-blocker :p) cuts me off there ... usually ;) ).

But in my younger days, sure! I'd hit that :eek:

7. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    Are you kidding me? She's goddam hot!
    Having said that, I don't usually fap while looking at pregnant women. I don't know about you...

She's just pregnant and she's going about her day, having more stuff to worry about than looking good.
    You on the other hand, have a perception of her that is completely distorted, since you've only seen her in movies and commercials...

I would tottally give her an oscar :rolleyes:

8. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    She looks good, but I think he was more appalled that they still wanted to "do things" to her while she is pregnant. She is attractive yes, looks great even if pregnant, but I feel the same way. Comments like that towards a pregnant lady just feels wrong to me. But I'm a bit old fashioned I suppose.