Sears 10% off any order $75 or more (online only)

Discussion in Coupons started by dexterlablab1 • Apr 16, 2012.

1. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I found a nice coupon for all of you that shop at Sears and online. Right now, you can get 10% of any order $75 or more. The only catch is that this is an online ONLY coupon. But it doesn't expire, so that's a plus.

For anyone interested, here is the link:

2. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Thanks for telling us about this offer. I was just looking at some items on the Sears website. They have been putting up some good deals lately. With this extra 10% off, the prices will be outstanding. For example, Sears had an Ace 10 Piece BBQ stainless steel tool set for $11.99 earlier today. It would have made a nice Father's Day gift. It sold out fast, but they have other good deals and they will ship them for free.

3. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    Glad the share was useful to you. My only gripe is that it IS just online only.

4. themoonrise

themoonriseNew Member

Threads:
    I like to help people. You have share "Sears 10% off any order $75 or more (online only)"

I found a nice

that is $5 Off $50 for all of you that shop at Sears and online. Right now, you can get many other discount offers like $5 Off $50 on Toys & Games, $35 off $350 on Appliances and many more. You have to use it online soon it is going to expire.

#4Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2012