Sears

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by daisiesndots • Apr 28, 2012.

1. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    Do you like to shop at Sears?

I love to shop at sears. I know that they are overpriced sometimes. When I shop at Sears I head straight to the clearance sections. I have found so many great items there! I like to buy my sons clothes a year ahead of time. I usually go right after they start marking down items from the previous season, I have found my son shirts there for $1-$4 all the time! I love the baby department the best. It is where I find the most deals.

2. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I know the discount racks are great at finding everything. With these types of racks I really find some of the best deals possible and know this will work for me and my budget. Without the discount racks at these stores I would rarely get any of the items I need to have.

3. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I have to agree that the best thing about Sears are their clearance racks. I've been able to find clothes for dirt cheap there. But that's the only real good thing about going there. Our Sears has been downsizing for a while now so there isn't much to choose from.

4. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    How do you find out when they first mark down items? I love shopping clearance, but always seem to shop late, after the selection has been picked over.

5. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    The clearance racks at Sears are usually awesome for great finds. Also the staff there is generally friendly and helpful. JC Pennys is another store that is great for clearance racks.

6. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    Sears has great sales pretty often. I also shop when they have their clearance racks. I love the baby department and my son's department. Even when there isn't clearance racks, their clothes aren't much higher then anywhere else.

7. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I never had much experience shopping at Sears, and I had no idea that they had a clearance section. I might take a trip there just to see what deals I can find. I've been looking for a TV on sale, but I'm not sure if I'm going to find one there.

8. emmit6378

emmit6378New Member

Threads:
    I shop there for craftsman products and outdoor items. The pricing is always very acceptable and they do have good sales quite often!

9. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    I have purchased many items from the Sears Outlet stores, and have not had any problems with any of them and the sales staff were extremely helpful.I highly recommend this store if you dont want to spend too much money.

10. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    I like Sears and have used their online clearance site:

Hopefully, this will help some one.