Seasonal Clothing

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by khillis • Mar 24, 2014.

1. khillis

khillisMember

Threads:
    What is your favourite for fashion? I love autumn, perfect for a light jacket. Then again, I'm from Canada (we have four seasons). If you have varying seasons, what is your favourite for clothing options?

2. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    I live in the UK and we have four seasons too. I prefer Winter because I can get away with jeans and sweaters all the time and not worry too much about fashion.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In Brazil we don't have very defined seasons. It's usually either really hot or a bit chilly. It's rare to be really cold, even though we had more cold weather than usual last year. Right now it's fall and it's been getting a little chillier which is nice!
    All that being said, I definitely prefer fall/winter clothing! You can wear heavy coats and gloves in Brazil, those are rarely necessary. However, you can get away with a cute sweater or jacket, some jeans and boots! That is my favorite thing to wear!

4. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    We too have four seasons around here and my favorite is Summer and early Autumn . The clothes I wear in Summer are light and cheap, quite a difference from the ones we wear in Winter. And it's not just about the clothes, I like warm weather better than the chilly cold of Winter :)