Secret sales

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Bolt • Nov 1, 2012.

1. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Secretsales.com is a fashion website which offers members discounted prices on fashionable brands. You need to sign up to become a member and gain from the discounts but it's free to join. You will receive emails each day with the latest offerings.

Are you a member at Secretsales?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of Secretsales. Thank you for the tip. There are so many sites online that offer great deals and shopping discounts. It's difficult to stay on top of all these sites so I appreciate learning about new ones.

3. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this store too. Like Parker said, there are so many of these types of stores coming out lately, it's hard to keep up to date. So, thanks for the heads-up. I like having options and learning new stuff. You never know where you can find a better deal. And I need deals. :)

4. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    Never heard of the site, but I will definitely be checking it out now. As much as I like to shop, I might as well get more bang for my buck. Is it inclusive of most major stores?

5. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I signed up, still pretty expensive brands. If you're looking for good deals on luxury brands it's a good site, but if you're being frugal then not so much.

6. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of that one, but I've noticed advertisements for similar sites. It's a bit too much for me to keep up with. I subscribe to emails from a few sites and wait until I see something I want or need.

7. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of that one but I will sign up for it in case they have great blouses, sweaters and blazers. I will sign up for something like that because I love discounts on all my blazers. The secretsales sounds good to me whenever I can save some money. I love it that there are deals to be had there and I know a lot of us like this, so we can all save money on items that we like because I am a jeans and blazer type person.