Selling Cd's

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by racechick79 • May 7, 2015.

1. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    My husband and I are looking to sell a few hundred of our CD's. We have already looked locally and haven't found anyplace that will take them. I have researched a few online sites that will buy them, but they all have mixed reviews. I realize that we are not going to make huge money on them, but would like to get a fair price for them. Our son was diagnosed with leukemia 2 years ago, I stay at home with our kids, and my husband only works as a private school teacher, so right now, money is tight!

If anybody has any recommendations for where and how to sell them to get the most bang for our buck we would really appreciate it. i have a feeling online may be the way to go, but I want to make sure that we don't get scammed!

Thank you to anybody who can help in advance!

2. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    I'm not sure if they will buy online or not, but here in the Phoenix metro area, ZIA records buys back used cds for fair prices (either store credit or cash) as long as they are not scratched up or missing parts of the insert...check them out if you can.

3. VictorSalza

VictorSalzaMember

Threads:
    The best bet is probably to piece them out on eBay. This won’t be the easiest way of course. You’ll spend quite a bit of time taking pictures and writing descriptions.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Sorry to hear about your situation and I hope it gets better for all of you soon. If you want to sell your cd collection, personally, I would go about it by just selling the whole thing in bulk online to someone that may be a collector or has a boutique store where they sell these things. You won't get as much as you would if you sell it individually but it's a lot less time and effort especially if you have hundreds of them to sell.