Sensa weight loss program and Lint Lizard as advertised on TV

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by MrsJones • Oct 30, 2014.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I first purchased the Sensa weight loss program last year - not for me but my hubby. He had been trying to lose weight and I wanted to support him. It didn't work for him though. He eats a meal for a snack :). It was the trial package. You get Steps 1, 2, 3 and a daily menu booklet. I believe it lasted for about 3 months maybe. I can't remember how much it costs. Anyway, I knew getting this program had no guarantee that it would work so as long as he wasn't disappointed and appreciated what I did it was all good.

My second purchase was the Lint Lizard Deluxe. This is a tool used to clean your clothes dryer vent and hose. That was purchased last year too. Funny because after it arrived my dryer stopped working :). After we got a new dryer I pulled it out to use it. You have to attached it to a vacuum cleaner and insert it in the lint vent and or unattached the dryer hose and insert it in the back of the dryer and if you want up inside the dryer hose itself. To be truthful, it was a hassle but it did work. You can tell the difference - clothes dry faster. It's about that time to bring it out again. Oh... in case you are wondering the 'deluxe' feature was only that I bought 'two for the price of one'. Yes, they got me :)

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the review on the Lint Wizard. I have thought often about getting the Lint Wizard to clean the the dryer vents but was sure I wanted to go thru all of that and it did not work. Now I can get one knowing it works, keeping the dryer vent clean is important to keep the dryer working better and to avoid fires.