Sequels You Are Hoping For

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Oct 19, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I know a lot of you are probably sick of sequels by now, but I personally don't mind them and I still have a few movies I'd like to see sequels for but unfortunately are being ignored. My top picks for now are The Incredibles, Hellboy, Robocop 2014, and Dredd. I really wonder why sequels for these movies aren't getting more demand since they are for the most part well liked.

How about you guys, any movies you're still waiting for sequels on? You think we should start a petition or something to grab the studios' attention?

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I would love to see a sequel of the movie 'The Heat'. It is one of the best movie I have watched till now. I never thought that girl fight could be so awesome to watch. I would love to see what happens later on their lives in the story.

3. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Well what can you do? Hollywood is going to squeeze every ounce of milk out of their cash cows. There is no getting away from sequels these days. One sequel I definitely want to see is the second sequel to the horror film, Jeepers Creepers.

I've heard word that they've been looking to put the project into production and then at another point, I don't hear nothing about it. They're got to get this done and just finish the series that has been left undone since 2003.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually can't wait for the new Star Wars movie. This one is really going to be special because they are bringing back the original cast from the original trilogy of Star Wars. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are making a return. It's also being shot in the old style as well, in that they are building sets and models instead of relying on CGI. I'm honestly very excited.