Share Secrets What Do You Want For This Christmas?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by emmashopping • Nov 27, 2013.

1. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    Christmas is coming with lots of happiness so what do you want this year for Christmas?

First of all, i would like to share my Christmas Secret share with you all and i want to celebrate this Christmas occasion with my all family members because last year i was out of country for urgent work. One more Wish i want to become a famous

and

photographer in my city Mississauga.

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I supposed to do some shopping on before Christmas or after Christmas, however, I got what I wanted. I just wanted a phablet, which is a smartphone with a bigger screen. I got it last week, which wasn't too expensive considering it was less expensive than an IPhone. I got what I wanted for Christmas this year, although I didn't have anything in mind before I got the phone.

3. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    There isn't anything that I particularly want. I'm happy with whatever I get. Christmas isn't about presents to me, it's about spending time with the people I love.

4. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    True love and care shows on any occasion. I think we should give and take more love and care from other peoples.

5. Treadlight

TreadlightMember

Threads:
    All I want for Christmas is HER. There's a certain woman I like and I would love to start getting to know her better. If that can't happen, well, even if it does, I still want my daughter to have the best Christmas ever. That would be the best present I could get. To see her happy.

6. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I really just want to make this a really special Christmas for my family and especially my son. He is a little over 2 and last year I wasn't really into celebrating that much but now that he is a little older I can't wait for him to really have fun opening presents. I also want to get my other family members, (sister, brother, mom, etc) gifts that I know they will also really like.

7. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I'm really glad that I'm almost done my Christmas shopping, but yes I have some of my own Christmas secrets. First I would want to finish school successfully and actually find a job, then I'd want to miraculously give my parents a nice car and house, and finally, I'd want my boyfriend to propose to me. ;)

8. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    My husband was laid off from his job a couple of weeks ago. He has an interview next week with a very promising company. All I want for Christmas is for him to get this job!

9. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    A job! Haha! I don't really mind what I get to be honest. I just love spending time with my family.

10. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I am in the process of making my bedroom the ultimate games room for me and my housemates. For Christmas, I have asked for an official, tournament grade darts board so I can put it up on my wall. I currently have a pool table and new PS3 set up in there.

Apart from that, I want a new scarf and dressing gown :D

11. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

My only Christmas wish is that my family can grow up put their crap aside and get along so that the younger kids in the family can enjoy a Christmas like we had but that's probably not gonna happen.

12. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wanted a new apartment for my daughter and I for Christmas because we were living in a dumpy, small apartment. I sacrificed everything and made it happen.
    Now I have to maintain it and make sure I pay all my bills and rent on time, which will be challenging as a single mother. But my daughter says she's happy in the new place, so I'll do whatever it takes to keep this place up.

13. Freedofwar

FreedofwarNew Member

Threads:
    I received a wonderful nice giant fish bowl, what an extravagant gift.

14. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I actually got the best present before Christmas so I didn't really have anything special in mind this time around that I wanted. It was still a good day though.

That is so awesome! I am glad you were finally able to move, I know you've wanted to do so for a long time. Will you be able to have a garden in the new place? Is there a yard? This is wonderful news!

15. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you. No ,I won't be able to have a garden, just a small area for potted plants. The apartment I just left had a yard, but the inside of the place was a dump, so I gave up a nice yard for a better living space. We have a view from the window of a park and a canal with ducks, so we're at least near nature. The yard is the only thing I'll miss about the old place.

16. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I got what I wanted for Christmas last year, our apartment. This year I just want to have my credit card paid off and have some savings in the bank. I'm not planning to buy myself anything new for Christmas but I'll get my daughter some video games. A perk of being a single mother is that I only have one person to shop for.

17. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I am not picky are there things that would be nice if I had, sure, but I don't need them. I guess all I really want is for my loved ones to have a nice Christmas. I get more of a thrill out of watching them open their gifts and be excited than I do opening my own gifts. Don't get me wrong, I am appreciative and thankful for them, but I like seeing others smile.