Shark Pro Steam Pocket Mop

Discussion in Product Reviews started by dorann • Dec 31, 2013.

1. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    I got myself one of these nifty steam mops on Black Friday because the price was unbeatable ($59 when the usual price was $129). I wasn't sure at first how well it was going to work for us but it was definitely worth a try.

The steam mop has three different settings, one for dusting one for moping and one for scrubbing, which I think is very nice.

We have a variety of hard floors throughout our house and it has worked great on each and every one of them.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants to have their hard floors (linoleum, tile or hard wood) cleaner than they have ever been using a mop and bucket.

2. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    Great to read a positive review on this product! In my house we have hard wood floors in our house and could definitely use a more efficient cleaning tool. The biggest aspect of it that I absolutely love is that it has the three different settings so it's not to soft/hard for the are you are trying to clean. Will definitely look into buying this but will look around for a deal that's hopefully closer to the price point you were able to purchase it at.